Spark your child’s imagination and encourage creative play.
Read along together with the monthly adventures of Oliver, Olivia, Milo and Audrey.
Each month, your child will receive a fun letter via snail mail.
Order: Choose from Canadian, USA, or International subscription options
Receive: Check the mailbox together regularly, talk & connect, explore your surroundings
Read & Play Together: Read your story card & use the monthly adventure as inspiration for family time activities.
Oliver’s putting on a puppet show? You can too!
With so much of our days filled with technology, it is a wonderful treat to receive real paper mail.
Give your child the gift of a monthly snail mail surprise.
Petit Mail provides something to look forward to receiving together and encourages quality time together as a family.
Story Postcards are:
- full colour, double-sided
- printed on thick card stock for little hands
- packaged in bright, fun colourful envelopes featuring stamps, embossing & tape
- custom illustrated by artist Heather Stillufsen
- some months include little extras, like stickers, bookmarks and other goodies.
Plus, there’s more!
Every month as a subscriber, you will receive BONUS content online (links included in your envelope).
- learn along with Oliver, Audrey, Olivia and Milo (and your host, Alison) in short, age appropriate video content related to your monthly theme, including tutorials for simple at-home projects!
- Find special downloads, like preschool pen pal stationery, make-your-own puppet templates, and activity sheets related to monthly themes.
Ideal age: 3+
Story Postcard Themes Are:
- Oliver Explores Art
- Olivia’s Pen Pal
- Milo Loves Reading
- Audrey The Superhero
- Oliver Recycles
- Audrey Plants A Garden
- Oliver Goes Camping
- Audrey Builds A Boat
- Milo Learns About Fossils
- Olivia’s Science Project
- Milo’s Puppet Show
- Olivia Plays Dress Up
There are no hidden shipping fees!
POSTAGE COSTS INCLUDED WITH EACH SUBSCRIPTION RATE.
Makes a perfect non-toy gift.
Please ensure that you provide the RECIPIENT (Child’s) Name and FULL mailing address if different from your own mailing address (including P.0 Box number if applicable) in the “shipping address” section OR in the notes section at checkout.
We are not responsible for gift subscriptions that do not arrive because of incomplete address information.
Letters are sent around the 15th of each month. Please indicate your preferred “start month”
No refunds will be issued after the subscription has started (start date is defined as the date the first story postcard has been mailed)
What People Are Saying About Petit Mail
“A lovely gift idea! My little one loves getting letters in the mail and the special activities inside are so simple and enjoyable”
“Fantastic gift idea for little ones! So sweet to see their faces light up with excitement when they receive these beautiful cards”
“My 4 year old really enjoyed it all! Years later we still use some of the cards. It is also a great gift alternative to regular toy!”