Children everywhere LOVE to receive mail – it brightens their day and brings a huge smile to their faces. Our goal is to create MORE smiles (at least 500 in 2019, to be exact) with the Send Happiness Project.
Here at Petit Mail, we want to GIVE BACK in the best way we know how – by delivering snail mail to brighten a child’s day.
What is the Send Happiness Project?
- You purchase a “Send Happiness Project” story postcard or letter (we’ll choose one based on the child’s age). Every postcard and letter purchased is delivered directly to a child.
- We donate one. We will match every card purchased by you with one of our own! We deliver EVERY purchased Petit Mail story directly to a child, in person, to brighten their day.
Petit Mail’s chosen mail delivery locations for 2019 include:
- Janeway Children’s Hospital, St. John’s, NL
- Ssuubi Nursery and Primary School , Mbute Village, Mpigi, Uganda (delivery partnership with Jorja’s Journey)
- IWK Children’s Hospital, Halifax, NS
Card and letter themes(story postcards for ages 3-5 and letters for ages 6 and up) for the Send Happiness Project include:
- Audrey The Superhero
- Milo Loves Reading
- Oliver Learns About Art
We need your help to brighten the days of 500 children in 2019! EVERY purchase of a story card or letter makes a difference and will bring a smile to a child’s face!
Cards and letters will be delivered between January and April, 2019.
The send Happiness Project is not affiliated with any religious or charitable organization. Petit Mail is an Atlantic Canada business owned and operated by mom and entrepreneur Alison Butler. Our goal is to bring smiles to the faces of children.
About Petit Mail
Petit Mail story postcards are designed for ages 3 to early reader.
The double-sided, illustrated stories encourage reading skills, creativity, imagination, self esteem and more!
Story postcards are delivered in a bright, fun envelope.
Petit Mail letters are written for children ages 6 and up.
The double-sided, illustrated letter encourages reading skills, creativity, imagination, self esteem and more!
Letters are delivered in a bright, fun envelope.