Children everywhere LOVE to receive mail – it brightens their day and brings a huge smile to their faces. Our goal is to create MORE smiles (at least 500 in 2019, to be exact) with the Send Happiness Project.
Here at Petit Mail, we want to GIVE BACK in the best way we know how – by personally delivering snail mail to children who might need an extra smile in their day.
What is the Send Happiness Project?
- You purchase a “Send Happiness Project” story postcard or letter (we’ll choose one based on the child’s age). Every postcard and letter purchased is delivered directly to a child.
- We will match EVERY purchase with a donation (1 purchased = 1 donated)
- We deliver a Petit Mail story to a child, in person, to brighten their day.
Card and letter themes for the Send Happiness Project include:
- Audrey The Superhero
- Milo Loves Reading
- Oliver Explores Art
Petit Mail’s chosen mail delivery locations for 2019 include:
- Janeway Children’s Hospital, St. John’s, NL
- IWK Children’s Hospital, Halifax, NS
We need your help to brighten the days of 500 children in 2019! EVERY purchase of a story card or letter makes a difference and will bring a smile to a child’s face!
Cards and letters will be delivered between January and April, 2019.
The send Happiness Project is not affiliated with any religious or charitable organization. Petit Mail is an Atlantic Canada business owned and operated by mom and entrepreneur Alison Butler. Our goal is to bring smiles to the faces of children.
We are also supporting the Send Happiness Project – Uganda
About Petit Mail
Petit Mail story postcards are designed for ages 3 to early reader.
The double-sided, illustrated stories encourage reading skills, creativity, imagination, self esteem and more!
Story postcards are delivered in a bright, fun envelope.
Petit Mail letters are written for children ages 6 and up.
The double-sided, illustrated letter encourages reading skills, creativity, imagination, self esteem and more!
Letters are delivered in a bright, fun envelope.